"Improve your splits”
Here are some tips to help improve your splits:
1. Warm bath - Taking a warm bath beforehand will loosen up the muscles and tendons
2. Stretch - Stretching is very important in improving your splits. Here are some exercises:
3. Don't Bounce - Bouncing when stretching can cause more damage to your muscles, than good.
4. Get assistance - Sit in the splits and have someone push down gently on your back for 30 seconds. It will give you a consistent stretch and let you concentrate on your form.
5. Partner up - Get a partner and split facing one another. Place your feet together with your partner and grab hands. Alternate pulling one another and work on your splits.
6. Breathe - Make sure you are breathing long and steady. It will relax you and your muscles.
7. Consistency - Do your split stretches daily to get desired results.
8. Intensity - You must put some intensity in your stretching. If you just spread your legs and hope for them to stretch on their own,....It's NOT going to happen!
9. Nutrition - Make sure you are eating right and taking in your fluids. If not then you will cramp up, and be heading in the opposite direction as far as stretching goes.
Pyramid Tool -
create your own FREE
Formation Tool -
create formations FREE